Will County Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition attends CADCA’s 34th Annual National Leadership Forum
Community Anit-drug Coalitions of America (CADCA) 34th Annual National Leadership Forum & Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) 20th Prevention Day is organized by Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA)
The National Leadership Forum is the premiere training event for prevention professionals, community leaders, advocates, and experts to convene, share insights, and collaborate on innovative strategies to drive lasting and impactful community change.
The forum was held from Jan 29 – Feb 01, 2024 at Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, National Harbor, Maryland, United States of America.
The 34th Annual CADCA Forum Offered:
- Training from top experts in the field
- Information, tools and strategies to take your prevention work to the next level
- The latest science, news and trends on substance misuse issues
- The opportunity to network with thousands of advocates passionate about prevention
- Specialized youth leadership training