Vision and Mission
- Hits: 592
The Vision of the Will County Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition is to:
- Educate youth on how to stay drug and alcohol free.
- Educate parents on how to keep their youth drug and alcohol free.
- Work in conjunction with the community to create an environment where substance abuse in no longer the norm or an accepted behavior.
- Provide options and alternative activities that promote healthy lifestyle decisions.
- Educate youth on quality of life issues pertaining to substance abuse and alcohol awareness.
The mission of the Will County Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition:
“Working with our community to ensure a brighter future, by eliminating youth substance and alcohol abuse and providing opportunities that will promote a healthy and quality life. “